The square nave has two adjacent chapels. The nave is followed by a three-sided presbytery and upper-floor sacristy (1870) in the east. On the north side of the presbytery, there is a prismatic bell tower, which is probably the oldest part of the church (16th century). The church was completely rebuilt and elevated between the years 1710 and 1729. The main altar hails from the 19th century and is built in the Baroque tradition, as are the altars which were added in the 19th century. The church is surrounded by a wall.