The church is an example of the coexistence of architectural components from different time periods with a qualitative Baroque style.
The nave and presbytery of the church are from the 15th century. The bell tower is from the first half of the 17th century. Around 1700, low chapels were added to the eastern part of the nave, and in the same period the church was extended and barrel-vaulted. In 1871, the interior was remodelled again, with the furnishings from the 18th century, mainly in the Baroque style.